Posts Tagged ‘Women’
Tags: Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, Gloria Steinem, Julia Kristeva, maternal incest, Men, Middle class, one winged feminism, People, Politics of Sexuality, Pornalysis mission statement, United States, Women, women and power, Women's rights
Tags: Crime, Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, Internet forum, maternal incest, Neo-Nazism, People, Politics of Sexuality, Radical feminism, Rape, Sexual objectification, United States, Wicca, Women, women and power, women who use children
Tags: Birth control, Blog carnival, Body image, Central Intelligence Agency, Child abuse, Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, Health, Love Your Body Day, National Organization for Women, Politics of Sexuality, Sexual objectification, Vagina Monologue, Vagina Monologues, Victim blaming, Women, women and power, women who use children
Chloe, from feministing.com says:
“Love Your Body Day is a project of the National Organization of Women, which runs a Love Your Body poster contest every year. This year’s winner bears the message that “you are a masterpiece,” and you can send it to your body-loving friends as an e-card if you want. NOW is also running a blog carnival.
When we talk about loving our bodies, we often talk about loving what we look like. “Do you love what you see when you look in the mirror?” asks the NOW campaign.”
NOW says:”Calling All Bloggers! Are you ready to sound off on unrealistic beauty standards and the effects of advertising on women and girls?”
My ears hurt already from all that choreographed sounding off. Well, when you’re done navel gazing, look at this advertisement ( never mind the Ebul MRA message–even when, as in this case they get it right.)
72% of African American Children are born and raised in single mother homes. For the first time in U.S. history, Latino’s outnumber all other categories children born into poverty–and marking the first time in U.S. history where white children did not comprise the largest group of kids born into poverty.
Most reputable studies report significant developmental and behavioral problems in children raised by single mothers.*
I wonder: Do the bodies that birth other bodies give as much thought to the bodies that come out of their vaginas as they give their own bodies? Or are some bodies just less worth thinking about?
And why is it that in the age of birth control and abortion clinics, women don’t use the resource? My guess is that somewhere along the line, spmeone is making money using children as a tool.
I can just hear all of the recovering Catholic women who replaced the Virgin Mary with the pill, and Vagina Monologues now : ” Well if you didn’t want a baby why did you unzip your zipper? Why did you put it in her? Huh? Huh?”
And, I have heard also heard the opposite idiocy of every clueless MRA, and every naive young fellah who has ever been tricked reply ” She told me she was on birth control..! She said she was on the pill! The condom broke….”
Poppycock, emphasis on both poppy, and cock. If one man or woman could sue the birth control industry for every unwanted child, and the effects of that failed birth control,**the results would make the tobacco settlements look like small change.
I wonder where the middle ground is at…because we know there is no male pill–by design; and according to the last five decades and the laws of social engineering.
*I am completely avoiding the loaded discussion about the phrase ‘single parent families‘ because it is a laughably inept phrase to describe the complex, disheartening situation of family courts, social policies, and social engineering that describes the situation on the ground about single mothers, and women’s choices that affect men.
** The common trope that I have often heard is that “the condom broke; the pill failed; my doctor switched me to a different pill which failed.” If this is true, I smell a potential HUGE lawsuit against the birth control industry.
If this is not the truth, and there is ‘something I might be missing’ about these self reports of failed birth control, then please explain to me why no lawyer has yet sued that industry.
- Fill the World’s Sick and Starving Vaginas With Hope, Before it’s Too Late! (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- America’s Next Top Model, Whitney Thompson, Combine Love Your Body and NOH8 to Promote Acceptance For All (prweb.com)
- America’s Next Top Model, Whitney Thompson Defends Tyra Banks and Poses Nude to Help Women Love Their Bodies (prweb.com)
- Phoenix Women Redesign their Relationship with their Body for National Love Your Body Day (prweb.com)
- Fat is Not a Feeling: Love Your Body Day + Fat Talk Free Week (becomingabetterwoman.com)
- About Curves Plus Size Lingerie Celebrates Love Your Body Day in Order to Promote Size Acceptance (prweb.com)
- love your mirror, love your self, love your body day (shaunaleelange.com)
- Blog post by deZengo (community.humanityhealing.net)
- Happy Love Your Body Day! (sherights.com)
- Celebrate Love Your Body Day! (sacredspacestudio.wordpress.com)
- What Do You Love About Your Body? (fitnessandfeta.wordpress.com)
- Birth Control Pill Once Again Charged With Making Us Pick The ‘Wrong’ Men (blisstree.com)
Tags: buy products theory of the female orgasm, by product theory of female orgasm, By-product, Charles Darwin, Evolution, Feminism, Human female sexuality, Nancy Chodorow, Oprah Winfrey, Orgasm, Sexual intercourse, Sexuality, Sigmund Freud, the female orgasm, Women
Tags: Dildo, Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, feminist theory, Julia Kristeva, Politics of Sexuality, Rubber duck, Saint Petersburg, Sex doll, Sex toy, Sexual objectification, sexual politics, Sexuality, the maternal gaze, Women, women and power, Women's rights
Considering the level of rhetorical and verbal violence that feminists direct at men, it is always tempting to be as crass and cruel as they are. But I won’t stoop to that–I will go one better: some women are so self involved that they want to fuck themselves, literally.
Woman has sex doll made in her own image: “I was thinking of her as this object upon which to act.” Oh, do tell me what you really think of yourself…
I love it. Now if she could only get a personalized dick made in her size, too. But we know how equity feminism has let women down in that battle! Equity Feminism gave the white middle class entire ‘other’ classes of men to have sex with–and they’re still not happy…
The world really is hard for the middle class white American female, isn’t it?
- The Sex Dolls Have Returned To Lesovo! (withleather.uproxx.com)
- Cyrus disgusted over ‘Finally Miley’ sex doll (entertainment.msn.co.nz)
- Western Women Afraid of Robots, and the Out-sourcing of Sex. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Meanwhile, In Russia, A Sex-Doll River Race [Sports] (gawker.com)
- Hitler ordered Nazis to make sex dolls so soldiers wouldn’t catch syphilis from prostitutes (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Women, Raping Women with “the Law.” Sweden’s Sex Negative Feminism hurts Women and Children (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Inflatable sex dolls get ridden like boats in Russian race (lostateminor.com)
- Man Charged With Breaking Into Sex Shop, Having Sex With Inflatable Doll (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Sex dolls race banned due to “health risks” (rt.com)
Tags: America's Next Top Model, Arts, Booty shaking young girls, kids in bikini's, Sexual Addiction, sexualization, Tyra Banks, Women, young girls
Women’s reality is certainly something that can be re-created, if you yourself can get over the fact that ‘Tyra Banks wants YOU to be her girl!’, take yourself off of Oprah‘s mailing list, and stop sexualizing your female relatives.
Is it just me, or do pageant moms, suburban dads, and people who associate such music with kids all share something in common? I mean, even Oprah, and Tyra Banks believe girls should talk about their butts, instead of their brains.
The music is the message, and your kid—at auntie Erendira’s latest party, is the favor—and the flavor.
- Tyra Banks sued by sex addict’s mum! (heatworld.com)
- Tyra Banks Gets Wild, Climbs NYC Street Poles [PHOTOS] (hellobeautiful.com)
- Tyra Banks Is Promoting Her New Science Fiction Modeling Novel, Unhinged (thegloss.com)
- Watch Tyra Banks explain her new fantasy novel about magical supermodels while wearing golden eye feathers [Video] (io9.com)
- Stunts And Shows: Tyra Banks Visits 106 & Porch To Promote New Book (crunktastical.net)
- LOL! Tyra Banks spoofs America’s Next Top Model contestants (heatworld.com)
Tags: Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Child abuse, child beauty pageants, child commodities, Child pornography, childrens swimwear competition, female voyeurism, I Am an Emotional Creature: The Secret Life of Girls Around the World, little girls in bathing suits, maternal incest, Summers Eve, Vagina, Vagina Monologue, Women, women who sexually abuse children, women who use children
No, F#$*># & really: What is in your heads? This what happens when the Vagina Monologue becomes a monolithic voice with no checks or balances.
“Kids bikini pageant,” or the theft of a child’s mind? Maybe it’s just a harmless future coochie snortcher parade.
Geez. Who gave women permission to create this shit? Can you imagine the subtext? I can: little girls who, by the time men meet them, they think their bodies are painted commodities with marketable vaginas.
Then after the divorce, blaming men for how unattractive and used that they feel.
- Why do some woman have a vagina that appears always apparently sealed from the environment even highly active participants in sex who have not had children yet most show Clitoral Hood (wiki.answers.com)
- How to Tighten a Loose Vagina? (everydayhealth.com)
- Talking Hand-Vaginas Combined With Racial Stereotypes And a Horrible Message = WTF Times Infinity (passthedoucheys.com)
- Discharged. (suggestivetongue.com)
- 10 Fun Facts About Your Vagina (collegecandy.com)
- The New Summer’s Eve Commercials Are Really Disturbing (thegloss.com)
- vagina/soap (suggestivetongue.com)
- I am the owner of one of the “most powerful things on earth” (mathildaisangry.wordpress.com)
- If These Walls Could Talk (regretsy.com)