Posts Tagged ‘one winged feminism’
Tags: Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, Gloria Steinem, Julia Kristeva, maternal incest, Men, Middle class, one winged feminism, People, Politics of Sexuality, Pornalysis mission statement, United States, Women, women and power, Women's rights
Tags: Amanda Knox, Crime, Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, feminist criminology, Meredith Kercher, Murder of Meredith Kercher, one winged feminism, oppression of women, Person of color, sexual politics, the maternal gaze, women and power
What do you get when you combine sexual desire, racist white women who fetishize ‘othered men’ and unexamined privilege? Amanda Knox, getting off a on a murder charge, of course–and really, really bad–almost terrifying–feminist discourse about the non-existence of white female privilege.
There is something about pretty white girls, bloody knives and the slightest whiff of sex that gets the international news machine humming like nothing else. All three factors merged explosively Monday in a crowded appeals court in Perugia, Italy. There, before several hundred journalists and other spectators, American college student Amanda Knox, 24, was cleared of murdering her study-abroad roommate, Meredith Kercher, in a sexually-motivated crime four years ago.
Meanwhile, when white women aren’t busy implicating black men for their crimes, they are still training in the next crowd of upholders of WFP, with ‘under-hijabid’ tactics–those white women can’t help themselves, they just have to get their socially concerned hands on them othered women!
Back in your home town, othered women are getting used to being not white women—again. AND getting a taste of police hands all over their bodies. Why is it that the real rebel spirited women are all wearing burqas these days?
But Amina Farah Ali was wiretapped for ten months by the FBI, arrested and charged with crimes of terrorism– because she is NOT white.
And the white ones who actually kill, maim, molest, or otherwise do harm, get off all the time with a slap on the hand, or…? But here is a rare face in any booking room, in any city, anywhere–white women have been imprisoned in American jails less than any other racial, gender, or class of people–including white men:
Imagine what we could learn if we tapped white women’s phones for a ten month stretch, like we do to the ‘other’ people? Oh the crimes we would hear about!
But that will never happen because the FBI is full of white women; and feminist criminology, and examinations of women’s deviance, are centuries behind the times.
- Amanda Knox: Who is Foxy Knoxy? (telegraph.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox appeal: How Foxy Knoxy hopes to clear her name over Meredith Kercher murder (mirror.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox the she-devil or the innocent? Foxy Knoxy’s day of judgement (telegraph.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox: Seattle unites behind family suffering a four-year nightmare (telegraph.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox Trial: Verdict Imminent as Defense Delivers Final Arguments (newsfeed.time.com)
- Amanda Knox the she-devil or the innocent? Foxy Knoxy’s day of judgement – Telegraph.co.uk (news.google.com)
- Italian appeal court clears Amanda Knox of murder (theprovince.com)
- The Amanda Knox mystery: ‘She-Devil’ or ‘Innocent Abroad’? (windsorstar.com)
- Amanda Knox: ‘I didn’t kill, I didn’t rape, I’m innocent’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox trial closes, but doubt over Italian prosecution, media’s role remain (csmonitor.com)
- Amanda Knox a ‘satanic, diabolic, she-devil,’ lawyer tells appeal court (news.nationalpost.com)
- A timeline of the Amanda Knox case (cbsnews.com)
- Amanda Knox cleared of murdering Meredith Kercher (mirror.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox verdict: American Amanda Knox acquitted in roommate’s murder (colonel6.com)
- Amanda Knox cleared of sex game murder (heraldsun.com.au)
- Amanda Knox ‘has given barman nightmares’ after falsely accusing him of murdering British student Meredith Kercher (mirror.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox’s plane to U.S. ‘ready’ (thesun.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox trial: A timeline of key events (csmonitor.com)
- Amanda Knox Found Not Guilty, Gets To Go Home! (practikel.com)
- Amanda Knox tells Italian court: “I did not kill, I did not rape, I did not steal” (mirror.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox appeal verdict: ‘I didn’t commit Meredith Kercher’s murder’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox: Feminist Icon (seattleweekly.com)
- Amanda Knox is a media star: British press (theprovince.com)
- ‘Foxy Knoxy’ and the shock of a hot chick in the dock (thepunch.com.au)
Tags: Benjamin Netanyahu, Hebrew language, High Holy Days, Jewish, Jews, Judaism, New Year, one winged feminism, Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, Rosh Hashanah, Shofar, white female privilege, Yom Kippur
Tags: Barack Obama, Dick Cheney, Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, Fox News Sunday, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton presidential campaign 2008, Hillary Rodham Clinton, one winged feminism, President, United States, white female privilege, women and power
Like I said all along: American feminists are right wingers, and now, here’s the proof. One of the most right wing baby-bombing, rape-endorsing war hawks in America endorses Hillary Clinton for president. Don’t say I didn’t tell ya–the revolution is over, and we all lost.
- Dick Cheney: Hillary Clinton Should Run For President In 2012 (huffingtonpost.com)
- Dick Cheney: Hillary Clinton As President Would Have Made Different U.S. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Cheney: US different if Hillary Clinton president (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- This is written proof I have lived too long on this planet Earth – DICKwad Cheney thinks the United States would have been better with HILLARY CLINTON as POTUS!!!! (bonjupatten.wordpress.com)
- Cheney suggests Hillary Clinton would be a better President than Obama (capitolhillblue.com)
- Dick Cheney On Hillary Clinton: Perhaps She Would Have Made A Better President (mediaite.com)
- Dick Cheney thinks Hillary should challenge Obama in 2012 (americablog.com)
- Dick Cheney: “I think she’s probably the most competent person” (voceroboliviano.wordpress.com)
- Dick Cheney: Hillary Should Run Against Obama (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Dick Cheney Thinks Hillary Clinton Should Challenge Obama In Primary Run (mediaite.com)
- Hillary Clinton Says Chances She Will Run Against Barack Obama ‘Below Zero’ (mediaite.com)
- Bone crushingly hilarious Dick Cheney talks Hillary Clinton up for 2012 Democratic Challenge vs Obama (bonjupatten.wordpress.com)
- Hillary Clinton: “Below Zero” Chance That She’ll Be Challenging Obama In 2012 (outsidethebeltway.com)
Protected: Why did the white, liberal, feminist professor cross the road when a woman was in his path?Posted: July 24, 2011 in Uncategorized
Tags: Feminism, feminist theory, maternal incest, Mullet (haircut), one winged feminism, Politics of Sexuality, Rape, Rape culture, sex negative feminism, Sexism, the maternal gaze, White American, White people, Women's rights
Tags: Andrea Dworkin, Betty Friedan, Child sexual abuse, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Feminism, feminist theory, Gloria Steinem, Henry Kissinger, maternal incest, Mercy, one winged feminism, Rape, Rape culture, sex negative feminism, Sexual Abuse, sexual politics, the maternal gaze, Victim blaming, women and power
Andrea Dworkin‘s Fiction 101: “Lie, for effect.”
UPDATE: As predicted, DSK was found innocent and absolved of any wrong doing in this matter, and currently, Naffisatou Diallo is ‘seeking a confrontation’ to avoid being deported, and to vindicate her untenable position.
I am trying to track down this odd obscure detail about Andrea Dworkin, which is probably going to be harder than explaining why the wage gap between men and women is either a clever falsehood, or a mis-representation of women’s choices.
And even harder than trying to explain why hiding the identity of Dominique Strauss-Kahn‘s rape-accuser, Nafisatou Diallo, is the western version of ‘putting a veil on women.’
Here is Naffisatou Diallo below– false rape accuser, and drug money courier. Her false accusation against Dominique Strauss Kahn could throw the French presidential election.
But back to obscure facts for a minute. It seems that John Preston, gay activist, author, and founder of the now-defunct Gay House, Inc. in Minneapolis, remembers Andrea Dworkin being in Minneapolis sometime in 1971.
She claimed she was in Amsterdam at the time as a “battered wife.”
I haven’t the time or the resources to track down everything that feminists claim as truth, and I have learned the hard way that truth to them is not factual, or even ascertainable by standard methodology. Truth is monolithic, not individual, and collective, not personal, so collective lies become truths, and personal truth becomes a lie.
Such is the case in the genesis of Dworkin’s work Mercy, which I will address below. Mercy is also a great part of Dworkin’s belief in lying as an imperative to creating new truths, which is not necessarily ignoble when old truth constructions don’t work anymore but it IS dubious and non-factual nonetheless.
Nor do I want to waste too much time on tracking down one attention getting manipulation of facts, or conflations of statistics after another, like the latest inflation of statistics, or sketchy evidence on sex trafficking by the now soundly debunked Schapiro Group.
But I have a hunch I can find some data about this one claim. After all, Gay House was right up the block from one of my homes.
I am seeking the data because I have a theory that modern feminism is a co-option of womens voices, and a product of CIA social engineering. Sounds all hoolie boolie, huh?
But not so hoolie boolie when you think about a few things:
1) it is now well known that Gloria Steinem was a CIA operative—so much so that Betty Friedan questioned CIA involvement in the women’s movement, and
2) Dworkin herself was a curiously mobile, though rather penniless individual who crossed borders, and crossed gender identities so fluidly: not bad for an uneducated girl, until you take into account her affiliation with Steinem[…]; and
3) modern feminism is so deeply allied with the subversion of domestic discourse, and allied with police power that falsehoods are widely circulated as truths—subjectivity has overcome objectivity in truth telling, so much so that the latest ‘study’ of the exploitation of teen prostitutes need only base its assertions on “lookism,” rather than hard data, or what the rest of us know as “facts”.
And then, when you realize that the false rape ideology that drives them, and is popping up all over the media [Assange, DSK , etc.] became a memetic device around the same time that Steinem was sleeping with the CIA chief, and also running around with Henry Kissinger, the great war chief who brought us the severed ears fingers and hands of Viet Nam, and the sawed off feet of Guatemalan Indians some years later.
Together, they devised perhaps the most clever plan ever of capitalist imperial conquest; and devised one of the best smokescreens against truth in history–next to the bible, of course.
Here, have a look yourself: the word rape is a very popular adword, and a cash cow for bloggers.
But the weight of just one lie can wear you out, and make you feel like nothing is worth it—that life itself is not worth living if lies are the vehicle to truth, or as truth is more commonly known in feminist circles, consensus, monolithic, collective female consensus. And that version of truth is even heavier with the agency of the state behind its telling.
Even so, I am trying to lift Andrea off of my shoulders, and get to the bottom of a simple fact.
- Inspiring White Females to action: rationalization abjection* and separatist feminist cowardice. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- When Reason fails: Emotion takes its place; either that, or hysterical discussions (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Radical Feminism: Changing the Frame (radicalhub.wordpress.com)
- SlutWalk Raises Awareness of the Need for Therapists, not Cops (fightthepolice.wordpress.com)
- Steinem Goes Off Her Meds; Sarah, Trig and the Secret Life of Self-Aborting Bears (intolerantfox.wordpress.com)
- Becoming a wife in the post-feminist age. (metalandiron.com)
- Rapeflation in Action.The mechanics of false rape accusations. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Little White Girls, Red Riding Hood, and flawed white feminist narratology. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- With Dim Lights: On Feminism and Virtue (tigerbeatdown.com)
- On “Positivity” and Radfem Blogging (radicalhub.wordpress.com)
- Why Are Young Women So Afraid To Call Themselves Feminists? (thegloss.com)
- Honey Money: The Power of Erotic Capital by Catherine Hakim: review (telegraph.co.uk)
Tags: Andrea Dworkin, exploitation of women, feminist theory, one winged feminism, oppression of women, pornography, Rape, Rape culture, Sexual Abuse, Sexuality, the maternal gaze, Victim blaming
Rape culture is a concept that nobly, and rightfully challenges the co-option of our bodies, and the existing social order, and attempts to describe a social condition of oppression of women by the co-option of their bodies and choices, and often rightfully asserts that American society, and western society in general, is a society based on the control of womens bodies, and women’s choices in reproduction, and sexual expression.
But this one-winged philosophy denies male experience within that same rape culture, and stifles male voice that could actually enable the tilting of the world —in one great direction–, ensuring the end, not of patriarchy, but of dominance and control models of social and sexual interactions.
That is, dominance and control is what turns these women on and gets their sexual wheels turning, which is likely why they make appeals not to common men, but rather, they constantly appeal to police and state authority for “protection from rapists.” Perhaps womens sexuality is embodied as an object for those who are into voyeurism, rather than objectified as objects of ‘sexual conquest’-an actual physical action, rather than a reaction, to female exhibitionism.
That women are upset at the disjointed reality of the potential actualized and sexual male gaze, rather than the sexualizing female gaze and its voyeuristic, tacit approval of sexual displays, becomes evident whn exploring the formative years of powerful feminists.
Feminist theory stands directly in the way of ending patriarchy, basing its argument from semi-supported, a priori evidence, and studies—endless studies—of purported male sexual behaviours, rather than a posteriori evidence of its own longings, tendencies, and desires in unison or cohesive agreement with human nature, or their own.
In doing so, they have inserted themselves very much like rapists via the vehicle of police state social mechanisms, into a dialogue that is divisive, non-inclusive of reality, and sexually harmful.
Some militarists and extremists in the feminist camp have taken an extreme posture that all sex between men and women is forced or coerced sex, and that all interactions between a man and a woman are exploitative of what women essentially are.They have also suggested that all representations of women and sex that take place in such a sytem are pornographic, and that these images of women do not represent the actual sexuality of women.
They also have implied in most cases, and stated at times that the penis is a tool of oppression, a weapon of control, and also have theorized a world where women rule, and that such a world would give women access to men’s penises for the purpose of sperm production, and conceiving children.
Their views also hold that rape of women–and by extrapolation—children, is the primary aim of men in general, and the particular and specific aim of men in power—the patriarchy. They were not all wrong, and especially as concerns that eras Feudian hypotheses that held that girls engaged in fantasizing about being raped by their fathers, when in fact girls were experiencing actual sexual molestation and abuse; yet they have yet at any length explore abuse of sexual abuse of children by mothers, or particularly by their own mothers.
- 10 Fascinating Sub-movements Within Feminism (onlinecertificateprograms.org)
- Take Back the Night 2.0: Are Young Feminists Around the World Finding Their Voice? (togetheragainstviolence.wordpress.com)