Posts Tagged ‘Middle class’
Tags: Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, Gloria Steinem, Julia Kristeva, maternal incest, Men, Middle class, one winged feminism, People, Politics of Sexuality, Pornalysis mission statement, United States, Women, women and power, Women's rights
Tags: Archaeopteryx, Entomophagy, Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, Greg Laden, Middle class, Sexual objectification, sexual politics, Stephanie Zvan, the maternal gaze, United States, University of Massachusetts Press, White people, women and power, World Food Programme
Tags: Arts, Corning Incorporated, Crafts, Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, Glass, Middle class, New York City, Schottenstein Stores Corp., sex negative feminism, Sex-positive feminism, Shopping, Steuben Glass Works, white female privilege, women and power
Staring at a blank white page has never been my problem ; but staring out into the void that precedes reception and receivers is petrifying.
I literally have nothing to say to ‘ordinary’, or ‘normal’ people.
Hoi, polloi–How’s that?
Just me again, not normal, as usual.
Yeah, I thought I would lose you there, and I did. Go away now, and relish your normalcy with catch up; I never had that common gift to bring to the table, and never will.
I HATE furniture.
There’s privilege for you–I’m so special, right? Predictable, you are. What a luxury.
I am personally, and so full of myself; I can just die, but I can’t find the painless method or gizzard enough pebbles to croak; as you think I am trying to compare.
Competition is the active verb waggling at the cock headed idolatry of the middle classes, a tall church on every corner, and stained glass shards put together to form myth pictures that keep the ladies and all their children from falling asleep between their sighs.
So fuck your God, in it’s huge ass with shards of glass, and spear heads. I live for creation, your God died for your sins, and shits them out everywhere upon me.
Sins are a luxury in a world where sins are predictable, and then forgotten. Until they are remembered, by omniscient, consequent, not-at-all selective lottery picks, and named, gendered names.
I can’t forget luxury, here on the side of the river, wondering if they are coming for me yet.
That guy upriver lived in a cave, after prison, and then, the city kicked HIM out for ‘disorderly house‘ or something deeper.
And that millstone is grinding, killing me. Again.
While you are structuring glass arguments, housed by monolithic pillars, and lots and lots of the hoi polloi to sing the paean for you, who aren’t aptly appointed to count the cost of forgetting the overall structure .
I hope that works out for you, while your thighs rub there, fat like a cricket before my beak.
I think the frogs can have you this morning, or another bird.
You’ll fly, alright, to heaven–as it shits you out its sphincter, a pip, then a splat from high altitude.
I wonder what THAT would look like on paper?
I would read it, for one, as graffiti on a monolith.
- Where does objectification begin, and end – if ever? [1st look/draft] (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Gloria Steinem talks about white female privilege (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Another glass balcony panel shatters over downtown (thestar.com)
- Glass balcony panel shatters over downtown (thestar.com)
- Luxury crystal maker Steuben closes NY factory (sfgate.com)
- Luxury crystal maker Steuben closes NY factory (seattlepi.com)
- Beltwayites Are Arrayed Against Ron Paul (lewrockwell.com)
- Love It or Hate It? Pressed Glass Chandelier (casasugar.com)
- Luxury crystal maker Steuben closes NY factory (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Why do women like cavemen? Or- is it the other way around? (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Is the USDA’s New Food Plate Better Than the Pyramid? (fitsugar.com)
- Can You Scale the Food Pyramid? (fitsugar.com)