Posts Tagged ‘maternal incest’
Tags: Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, Gloria Steinem, Julia Kristeva, maternal incest, Men, Middle class, one winged feminism, People, Politics of Sexuality, Pornalysis mission statement, United States, Women, women and power, Women's rights
Tags: Crime, Equity and gender feminism, Feminism, Internet forum, maternal incest, Neo-Nazism, People, Politics of Sexuality, Radical feminism, Rape, Sexual objectification, United States, Wicca, Women, women and power, women who use children
Tags: Baby Lisa, Caylee Anthony homicide, Children, Equity and gender feminism, Lisa Irwin, maternal incest, Search warrant, Sexual objectification, sexual politics, United States, white female privilege, women and power, women who use children
There are several striking similarities between the disappearances of 10-month-old baby Lisa Irwin and 5-year-old Jhessye Shockley. Both children are girls, both were last seen in their homes. Lisa has been missing for over a week, Jhessye has been missing for nearly a week.
Police investigating both cases have been challenged by strings of dead-end tips and a lack of evidence in general. The mothers of both Lisa and Jhessye have made tearful televised pleas for their children’s safe return.
Right about now you may be wondering why you haven’t heard more about Jhessye Shockley, or maybe even why you haven’t heard of her at all, when Lisa Irwin’s story has been plastered all over the news….
More of the Story Here from Cafemom.com.
Baby Lisa Irwin has been headline news for the last week and yet I did not hear about Jhessye Shockley until yesterday.
I was too busy following the story of Baby Lisa, and the story of Amanda Knox–both white females. I was busy following the pattern of women who cry in the media eye, and are then vindicated later. I was focused on the narrative of the disappeared child.
The main difference? One of the children is white, and one is not white. And we all know what that means, right?
- CNN Report: Do Missing White Babies Get More Media Coverage Than Minorities? (mediaite.com)
- Grandmother of missing Jahessye Shockley calls for case to have higher national profile (100gf.wordpress.com)
- Missing Mondays: Jahessye Shockley (AZ) (cocoachickscritiques.wordpress.com)
- Jahessye Shockley Missing: Police Scramble To Find Arizona Girl Missing For 2 Days (huffingtonpost.com)
- The disappearance of 5 year-old Jahessye Shockley (mccannexposure.wordpress.com)
- Cops: Ariz. girl missing 6 days likely kidnapped (msnbc.msn.com)
- Baby Lisa Lands People Cover; Other Missing Kid (Who Happens To Be Black) Ignored [The Missing] (jezebel.com)
- Baby Lisa Irwin: Cadaver Dog Registers ‘Hit’ at Family’s Home (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Deborah Bradley Was Drunk When Baby Lisa Irwin Went Missing (inquisitr.com)
- Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Kansas City (postadaychallenge2011.com)
- Investigators Perform 17-Hour Search Of Baby Lisa Irwin’s Home (inquisitr.com)
- Police search well in hunt for missing baby Lisa Irwin (100gf.wordpress.com)
- Backpack, diapers found near home of missing baby Lisa Irwin (100gf.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous $100,000 reward offered for safe return of missing baby Lisa Irwin (100gf.wordpress.com)
Tags: Asia, Cherry Blossom Life, Cherryblossomlife, Child abuse, Children Youth and Family, female pedophiles, Feminism, feminist theory, maternal incest, Pedophilia, Person of color, Racism, sex negative feminism, Sexual Abuse, women who sexually abuse children, women who use children, World view
Tags: Child abuse, Child Protective Services, Child sexual abuse, Children Youth and Family, maternal incest, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Support Groups, white female privilege, women who sexually abuse children, women who use children
We know that there are definitional biases and gender discrepancies when it comes to recognizing,and diagnosing child abuse. But emerging research and cohort studies are lifting a twenty year embargo against discussing gender and race in re-examining both gender of perpetrators, and redefining ‘what is sexual abuse.’
For instance, it is common to examine girls for every range of possibility of sexual abuse, but no special procedures that differentiate sexual abuse of boys that was perpetrated by specifically women– like saliva analysis, or bruising caused by objects, or a child’s exposure to other forms of female behavior that would qualify as sexual abuse.
And boys are less likely to be asked if women, girls, mothers, aunts, and/or female caretakers physically or sexually abused them.
It is also certain more often than not, that any boy who has been sexually abused by a female is less likely to self-report that fact, and by inference of all data, it is more likely that any hospital visit will have a female caretaker present, which can intimidate self reporting of sexual and physical abuse.
It is well known that abuse victims cannot and will not expose their abuser if the abuser is standing next to them. And most abusers of children have primary custodial control of the child, meaning the child is wholly stifled at knowing how to express the abuse they have endured.
But some are asking another question: does race get in the way of boys reporting their sexual abuse at large, and specifically their sexual abuse by women? I think it does, and I am not alone–anymore..
“Child maltreatment is a significant problem within US society, and minority children have higher rates of substantiated maltreatment than do white children. However, it is unclear whether minority children are abused more frequently than whites or whether their cases are more likely to be reported. OBJECTIVES: To determine whether there are racial differences in the evaluation and Child Protective Services (CPS) reporting of young children hospitalized for fractures.”
While it is likely that historic institutionalized racism is a factor that can explain higher diagnostic success of detecting abuse in black children, it is also a possibility that observer bias ( nurses, doctors, emergency room personell) gets in the way, because white women are seldom if ever suspects–ever–in crime.
Other minority groups have their own profile issues to contend with, but beyond the biased definitional basis for ‘what is abuse,’ beyond the stereotype of male, race is a factor.
It’s not necessarily that black people abuse their children at any higher rates than white people, but rather that suspects, and suspicions of child abuse perpetrated by white people are often downplayed because of racial profiling. Whites are always “less suspect”–and white women in particular–who are the primary caretakers of children–are almost never suspected of any crimes, much less child abuse.
Yet men of all races are constantly primary suspects. They even have a gendered epithet that applies to this profile: the boogieMAN.
I suspect that it’s time to re-visit the race and child abuse question, and redefine ‘what is a suspect,’ for the sake of the children, and the future.
Note to self: put this on the white female privilege checklist.
- Sexual Abuse Against Young Males: are victim assessment procedure differences between males and females significant? (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- The Complexity of Investigating Possible Sexual Abuse of a Child (cutie79.wordpress.com)
- How can the truthfulness of children making child sex abuse allegations be established? (cutie79.wordpress.com)
- Bullying and its Relation to Child Abuse, Sexual Victimization, Domestic Violence, and … (education.com)
- Inter- Generational Family Sexual Abuse (walkinginsunshine1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch sex abuse panel probes 1950s Catholic deaths (theprovince.com)
- Okla. City police officer resigns, charged with sexually abusing adopted and foster children (cutie79.wordpress.com)
- Rapper Big Sean Arrested on Sexual Abuse Complaint (sweetspill.com)
- Peace Corps needs new sex abuse policy (cnn.com)
- Repressed-Memory Therapy: Lies of the Mind (time.com)
- sex abuse facts n figure (cutie79.wordpress.com)
Tags: Berkeley Repertory Theatre, Child abuse, child beauty pageants, child commodities, Child pornography, childrens swimwear competition, female voyeurism, I Am an Emotional Creature: The Secret Life of Girls Around the World, little girls in bathing suits, maternal incest, Summers Eve, Vagina, Vagina Monologue, Women, women who sexually abuse children, women who use children
No, F#$*># & really: What is in your heads? This what happens when the Vagina Monologue becomes a monolithic voice with no checks or balances.
“Kids bikini pageant,” or the theft of a child’s mind? Maybe it’s just a harmless future coochie snortcher parade.
Geez. Who gave women permission to create this shit? Can you imagine the subtext? I can: little girls who, by the time men meet them, they think their bodies are painted commodities with marketable vaginas.
Then after the divorce, blaming men for how unattractive and used that they feel.
- Why do some woman have a vagina that appears always apparently sealed from the environment even highly active participants in sex who have not had children yet most show Clitoral Hood (wiki.answers.com)
- How to Tighten a Loose Vagina? (everydayhealth.com)
- Talking Hand-Vaginas Combined With Racial Stereotypes And a Horrible Message = WTF Times Infinity (passthedoucheys.com)
- Discharged. (suggestivetongue.com)
- 10 Fun Facts About Your Vagina (collegecandy.com)
- The New Summer’s Eve Commercials Are Really Disturbing (thegloss.com)
- vagina/soap (suggestivetongue.com)
- I am the owner of one of the “most powerful things on earth” (mathildaisangry.wordpress.com)
- If These Walls Could Talk (regretsy.com)
Tags: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Feminism, feminist theory, Greg Laden, HIV, maternal incest, Politics of Sexuality, Rape, Rape culture, Sam Vaknin, ScienceBlogs, sex negative feminism, sexual politics, Sexuality, Ted Bundy, the maternal gaze, White people
Protected: Are all women potentially pedophiles? Richard Wrangham’s theory of evolutionary biology predicts that they are.Posted: July 26, 2011 in Academic Porn, Animal Porn, Forty years later, Gender War Porn, Junk Science, Rape and Rape Culture, Real feminists are actually just great women who defy labels entirely, Sexual Commodities, White Female Privilege
Tags: Crime, Demonic Males, Feminism, feminist theory, Genetic Determinism, Greg Laden, maternal incest, Politics of Sexuality, Richard Wrangham, sex negative feminism, Sex Offenses, Sexual assault, sexual politics, the maternal gaze, Violence and Abuse
Protected: Why did the white, liberal, feminist professor cross the road when a woman was in his path?Posted: July 24, 2011 in Uncategorized
Tags: Feminism, feminist theory, maternal incest, Mullet (haircut), one winged feminism, Politics of Sexuality, Rape, Rape culture, sex negative feminism, Sexism, the maternal gaze, White American, White people, Women's rights
Tags: Andrea Dworkin, Betty Friedan, Child sexual abuse, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Feminism, feminist theory, Gloria Steinem, Henry Kissinger, maternal incest, Mercy, one winged feminism, Rape, Rape culture, sex negative feminism, Sexual Abuse, sexual politics, the maternal gaze, Victim blaming, women and power
Andrea Dworkin‘s Fiction 101: “Lie, for effect.”
UPDATE: As predicted, DSK was found innocent and absolved of any wrong doing in this matter, and currently, Naffisatou Diallo is ‘seeking a confrontation’ to avoid being deported, and to vindicate her untenable position.
I am trying to track down this odd obscure detail about Andrea Dworkin, which is probably going to be harder than explaining why the wage gap between men and women is either a clever falsehood, or a mis-representation of women’s choices.
And even harder than trying to explain why hiding the identity of Dominique Strauss-Kahn‘s rape-accuser, Nafisatou Diallo, is the western version of ‘putting a veil on women.’
Here is Naffisatou Diallo below– false rape accuser, and drug money courier. Her false accusation against Dominique Strauss Kahn could throw the French presidential election.
But back to obscure facts for a minute. It seems that John Preston, gay activist, author, and founder of the now-defunct Gay House, Inc. in Minneapolis, remembers Andrea Dworkin being in Minneapolis sometime in 1971.
She claimed she was in Amsterdam at the time as a “battered wife.”
I haven’t the time or the resources to track down everything that feminists claim as truth, and I have learned the hard way that truth to them is not factual, or even ascertainable by standard methodology. Truth is monolithic, not individual, and collective, not personal, so collective lies become truths, and personal truth becomes a lie.
Such is the case in the genesis of Dworkin’s work Mercy, which I will address below. Mercy is also a great part of Dworkin’s belief in lying as an imperative to creating new truths, which is not necessarily ignoble when old truth constructions don’t work anymore but it IS dubious and non-factual nonetheless.
Nor do I want to waste too much time on tracking down one attention getting manipulation of facts, or conflations of statistics after another, like the latest inflation of statistics, or sketchy evidence on sex trafficking by the now soundly debunked Schapiro Group.
But I have a hunch I can find some data about this one claim. After all, Gay House was right up the block from one of my homes.
I am seeking the data because I have a theory that modern feminism is a co-option of womens voices, and a product of CIA social engineering. Sounds all hoolie boolie, huh?
But not so hoolie boolie when you think about a few things:
1) it is now well known that Gloria Steinem was a CIA operative—so much so that Betty Friedan questioned CIA involvement in the women’s movement, and
2) Dworkin herself was a curiously mobile, though rather penniless individual who crossed borders, and crossed gender identities so fluidly: not bad for an uneducated girl, until you take into account her affiliation with Steinem[…]; and
3) modern feminism is so deeply allied with the subversion of domestic discourse, and allied with police power that falsehoods are widely circulated as truths—subjectivity has overcome objectivity in truth telling, so much so that the latest ‘study’ of the exploitation of teen prostitutes need only base its assertions on “lookism,” rather than hard data, or what the rest of us know as “facts”.
And then, when you realize that the false rape ideology that drives them, and is popping up all over the media [Assange, DSK , etc.] became a memetic device around the same time that Steinem was sleeping with the CIA chief, and also running around with Henry Kissinger, the great war chief who brought us the severed ears fingers and hands of Viet Nam, and the sawed off feet of Guatemalan Indians some years later.
Together, they devised perhaps the most clever plan ever of capitalist imperial conquest; and devised one of the best smokescreens against truth in history–next to the bible, of course.
Here, have a look yourself: the word rape is a very popular adword, and a cash cow for bloggers.
But the weight of just one lie can wear you out, and make you feel like nothing is worth it—that life itself is not worth living if lies are the vehicle to truth, or as truth is more commonly known in feminist circles, consensus, monolithic, collective female consensus. And that version of truth is even heavier with the agency of the state behind its telling.
Even so, I am trying to lift Andrea off of my shoulders, and get to the bottom of a simple fact.
- Inspiring White Females to action: rationalization abjection* and separatist feminist cowardice. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- When Reason fails: Emotion takes its place; either that, or hysterical discussions (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Radical Feminism: Changing the Frame (radicalhub.wordpress.com)
- SlutWalk Raises Awareness of the Need for Therapists, not Cops (fightthepolice.wordpress.com)
- Steinem Goes Off Her Meds; Sarah, Trig and the Secret Life of Self-Aborting Bears (intolerantfox.wordpress.com)
- Becoming a wife in the post-feminist age. (metalandiron.com)
- Rapeflation in Action.The mechanics of false rape accusations. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Little White Girls, Red Riding Hood, and flawed white feminist narratology. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- With Dim Lights: On Feminism and Virtue (tigerbeatdown.com)
- On “Positivity” and Radfem Blogging (radicalhub.wordpress.com)
- Why Are Young Women So Afraid To Call Themselves Feminists? (thegloss.com)
- Honey Money: The Power of Erotic Capital by Catherine Hakim: review (telegraph.co.uk)