Well, anyways–I needed a break away from ‘white people‘, and all of that violence, and political bad touch that they bring with them. It always precedes one kind or another of their wars.
And the white women!! OMG!! They scare even me with their desire to lift up women’s burqa’s, and peek under the skirts of culture.
No man–no PUA or MRA– could ever dream up a plan to get between women’s legs that is any greater, or more diabolical, capitalistic, or more invasive than the white women and ‘feminists’ have done to get a peek at Somali‘s and their clitorises.
So I went out and got hammered last night, bummed out. But really, my thoughts started a few weeks before, when I was talking to Skinny, in Somali. And we were talking about Moqtar, Aayan Hirsi Ali’s cousin.
The Somali’s I know like to gossip. No big deal, we do it every time we meet, and this time it was just me and Skinny talking about Aayan. But I was trying to clear a few things up in my own mind about who she is, and I couldn’t remember her.
Then Skinny,* the film maker says ” You remember when we were sitting at[…] that coffee shop? It was me and you and Moqtar?”
“Nope,” I said. “I know too many Somali’s–and they’re all Moqtars too.”
“No, no, you would know this guy, He’s handsome guy. You know,” he says, pointing to his HP computer screen.
Oh! The picture is from Vancouver, and he sits with a lovely long nosed girl. Then I remembered him. Moqtar is very distinctive, and very handsome from what I remembered–and in my way of remembering, or categorizing Somali’s, he looks more Isaaq than Darod.
Well, I say to Skinny,”Lots of atheists are talking about Aayan these days,” and in my mind I couldn’t remember why she was filed in my mental Rolodex at all. I can only remember something about her “passport, a scandal, or the Dutch Parliament.”
An atheist took me to task on that awhile ago [ @19 and onwards] , and virtually called me a cunt over my response. But I am a forgiving sort, well aware of the cunty sensitivities of some cunty atheists–especially the white, middle class female ones who have so little to grasp at apparently, that they can only hate you with their vaginas, despite their padded bank accounts, new cars, and Macy’s points cards…
I remember now where my thoughts about Aayan came from to begin with–from Moqtar and Skinny, the last time I saw them. We were talking about a film.
And I remember how tall she seemed last time I saw her; but many Somali women are tall, once you learn how to talk to them.
“You remember,” Skinny says. “She made the film.”
Well anyways, we sure did share a laugh about how white women rapeflate everything; how they try to get close to “other women”–and how the cultural practice of FGM is conflated with ‘religious practice’ by the white folks from the ‘west’–even if their rapeflation often misses the ‘nuance’ of how corrupted culture’s that themselves are slaves to religion, view THEMSELVES.
And we laughed about how rapeflation causes many Somali’s to distrust the latest form of western cultural imperialism–feminism.
After all, Africans are used to cultural Imperialism defining them, and defining their bodies as property–no one has anyything on Somali’s in the discussion of slavery, except maybe, West Africans.
Africans are used to having scientists quantify them in some bizarre Linnaean system of social order: measurements of their character, viewed through binoculars and microscopes, and reduced to the status of bugs.
No big deal. Just me, and Skinny, and Moqtar, chatting about Aayan, and western cluelessness.It became nearly a decade long conversation that shined a lens into a culture that desperately seeks affirmation, yet struggles with the mechanics of self governance amidst a climate of western projection.
And all of the recent scrutiny of their bodies, their practices, and their ‘selling points’ is coming from females–western females, with western concepts of power, not least of which is sexual in nature…
And we laughed about the Tanzanian word firconi…[to be continued…]
BTW: Fuck the American Association of Pediatrics–they are the folks who allowed America to whack little boys penises in half with circumcision for the last 100 plus years ( and counting)
* He has a Somali name, which has been changed into the English, to confuse the informants and the spooks whose dialect begins and ends in Mogadishu.
- My Meeting with The Girl With Three Legs (pjmedia.com)
- Paean to Ayaan Hirsi Ali (literarylew.wordpress.com)
- Review of Ayaan Hirsi Ali’s book, Infidel (literarylew.wordpress.com)
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali again (literarylew.wordpress.com)
- Rethinking Tolerance: Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- For U.S. Muslims, Work-Time Prayer a Struggle (huffingtonpost.com)
- A question of loyalty (fullcomment.nationalpost.com)
- How To Eat A Pussy (messmatch.wordpress.com)
- MINNESOTASTAN: Conservative blogger arrested for calling out the name of Islam-critic, “Ayaan Hirsi Ali,” as two Muslim bagheads passed him in the street (barenakedislam.wordpress.com)
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali urges oppressed Muslims to become Christians (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali: Will Latest “Muhammad” Firebombing Cause More Self-Censorship? (huffingtonpost.ca)
- Johann Hari: The refugee who rocked Islam: an exclusive interview with Ayaan Hirsi Ali (huffingtonpost.com)