Archive for the ‘Depleted uranium’ Category
Tags: Adolf Eichmann, Henry Kissinger, Little Eichmanns, MOAZZAM BEGG, War on Terrorism, Ward Churchill, Warfare and Conflict
Tags: Central Intelligence Agency, CIA, Dick Cheney, Gloria Steinem, Henry Kissinger, Human Rights Watch, Muammar al-Gaddafi, Politics of Sexuality, Sexual objectification, United States, warporn
UPDATE: The United Nations and Libyan Rebels summarily executed Muammar Gaddafi October 20th, 2011, after he was in their custody. He was the longest serving U.S. and Europeasn “partner-dictator” in history, ruling Libya and it’s oil fields for 42 years. END.
Human Rights Watch has uncovered hundreds of letters in the Libyan foreign ministry proving the Gaddafi government directly aided the extraordinary rendition program carried out by the CIA and the MI6 in Britain after the 9/11 attacks. The documents expose how the CIA rendered suspects to Libyan authorities knowing they would be tortured.” More here…
Dictator good if dictator help CIA torture ‘bad men’. Dictator bad if dictator threatens to tell. Good men torture, bad men tell. Got it.I am a feminist now–I understand the pardaigms of power over the human body.
So naturally, we bomb his country, and cover-up all evidence of United States war crimes that were perpetrated there, and talk about how evil patriarchy did it all. Have you noticed how every dictator that collaborates with the CIA and America’s dirty war crimes, ends up dead after we invade his country?Control the body, control the narrative.
To the victors go the hidden war crimes.
Men might just need some cultural, or erotic capital to combat being turned into the war pornography that the powerful jerk off to, and swap over the Langley servers. But one thing for sure: war kills mangles and tortures male bodies.
Gnu-feminism 101: Down with Patriarchy! Up with CIA exploitation of the third world! [following Gloria Steinem and Henry Kissingers model of feminism]
Or, like this ass fungus internet troll Raging Bee says about American foreign policy of installing and assassinating dictators “It’s way more complex.”
Yeah–torture, and violations of International treaties, and international law are complex and exceptional when YOU, or your country do it, but a simple matter of rendering “justice” when the other guys do it.
And I am no longer buying in to the paradigm of this mis-use of state power.
No, Hitler’s not dead : he is alive and well in America–I hear he became a DNA sample and donated himself to the CIA; or he’s been cloned as Dick Cheney’s stoney heart…or is he actually Henry Kissinger...or Hillary Clinton?!
War crimes trials? That’s for the little guys who mess with the big diamond brokers to deal with, not U.S.
And Holocausts? Who cares about those, as long as they happen to othered people, a few thousand here, a few hundred thousand there?
Those tricky murderous spooks always keep us guessing! But one thing is certain: United States Foreign policy has taken on a distinct flavor of illegal and unconscionable covert activity that destroys evidence of war crimes, and is against the law.
And that hurts every body.
- Nuremburg Revisited and Revised: The Legitimation of Torture in the United States (jonathanturley.org)
- We can’t shrug off these claims of torture in Libya | Clare Algar (guardian.co.uk)
- CIA, MI6 helped Gaddafi persecute dissidents. (thetruthiswhere.wordpress.com)
- “MI6 and the CIA knew absolutely how much torture was taking place. They knew that these people would…” (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- CIA, MI6 helped Gaddafi on dissidents (nunosaqueferreira.wordpress.com)
- British/US links to Gaddafi defended – ABC Online (news.google.com)
- Libya: British intelligence ‘did nothing to stop dissident being tortured’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Gaddafi can’t be left in Libya, says international criminal court (guardian.co.uk)
- Scores to settle (bbc.co.uk)
- The Case of Abdel Hakim Belhdji – Where the Truth May Lie (billpeddie.wordpress.com)
- Ex-MI5 chief’s Gaddafi regime rendition fears (guardian.co.uk)
- Analysis: What should justice for Gaddafi look like? (huffingtonpost.com)
- ‘Waterboarding worked’ says former MI5 head (telegraph.co.uk)
- Libyan Rebels Claim To Find Evidence That CIA Helped Capture Libyan Dissidents and Used Regime For Renditions and Torture (jonathanturley.org)
- CIA worked with Libya in terror suspect renditions, documents show (guardian.co.uk)
- Libya: September 7 as it happened (telegraph.co.uk)
- Libyan papers show UK worked with Gaddafi in rendition operation (guardian.co.uk)
- British ambassador refuses to apologise to tortured Libyan rebel (telegraph.co.uk)
- Libya:ICC wants Interpol to blacklist Gaddafi (laaska.wordpress.com)
- Torture never right – ex-MI5 head (bbc.co.uk)
- Gaddafi’s Imprint on Global Politics and World History (crooksandliars.com)
Tags: America dropped depleted uranium on children, Americas child porn, Central Intelligence Agency, child porn, Depleted uranium, Iraq, Libya, warporn
By creating two headed babies, children born with cancer, or born with their intestines and other guts hanging out of their bodies;and arm-less and leg-less children with leukemia, America can protect children from sexual exploitation, and guarantee that middle eastern kids are too scary looking to be used to make sexual pornography, or be sold into slavery.
Americas child-warporn is a huge industry. You might even have money invested in it. In fact, you would be surprised how much of what the United States is doing to these kids benefits the big pharmaceutical companies, the AMA, and you.
Freedom is guaranteeing Americans the right to NOT have to see what kind of social and genetic engineering is being performed on children overseas, while ignoring what America does to children at home.
However, if you suspect a child is being abused by someone other than American social policy, the FBI or the CIA, report it to the American FBI–they love to investigate naked children, but seem to drop the ball when it comes to investigating the war crimes that Americans commit against children.
- NATO’s occupation force in Libya in trouble as civilian deaths admitted in air strike fiasco and its use of nuclear-tipped missiles in Libya is under fire (itoddaily.com)
- NATO operation in Libya is collective punishment – ex-congresswoman (rt.com)
- NATO Using Depleted Uranium in Libya: Killer Weapons, Very Bad Idea (stevebeckow.com)
- The freakonomics of smut: Does it actually cause rape? (go.theregister.com)
- The root of False rape claims, the CIA and Agency-Feminism. (fightthepolice.wordpress.com)