What do you get when you combine sexual desire, racist white women who fetishize ‘othered men’ and unexamined privilege? Amanda Knox, getting off a on a murder charge, of course–and really, really bad–almost terrifying–feminist discourse about the non-existence of white female privilege.
There is something about pretty white girls, bloody knives and the slightest whiff of sex that gets the international news machine humming like nothing else. All three factors merged explosively Monday in a crowded appeals court in Perugia, Italy. There, before several hundred journalists and other spectators, American college student Amanda Knox, 24, was cleared of murdering her study-abroad roommate, Meredith Kercher, in a sexually-motivated crime four years ago.
Meanwhile, when white women aren’t busy implicating black men for their crimes, they are still training in the next crowd of upholders of WFP, with ‘under-hijabid’ tactics–those white women can’t help themselves, they just have to get their socially concerned hands on them othered women!
Back in your home town, othered women are getting used to being not white women—again. AND getting a taste of police hands all over their bodies. Why is it that the real rebel spirited women are all wearing burqas these days?
But Amina Farah Ali was wiretapped for ten months by the FBI, arrested and charged with crimes of terrorism– because she is NOT white.
And the white ones who actually kill, maim, molest, or otherwise do harm, get off all the time with a slap on the hand, or…? But here is a rare face in any booking room, in any city, anywhere–white women have been imprisoned in American jails less than any other racial, gender, or class of people–including white men:
Imagine what we could learn if we tapped white women’s phones for a ten month stretch, like we do to the ‘other’ people? Oh the crimes we would hear about!
But that will never happen because the FBI is full of white women; and feminist criminology, and examinations of women’s deviance, are centuries behind the times.
- Amanda Knox: Who is Foxy Knoxy? (telegraph.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox appeal: How Foxy Knoxy hopes to clear her name over Meredith Kercher murder (mirror.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox the she-devil or the innocent? Foxy Knoxy’s day of judgement (telegraph.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox: Seattle unites behind family suffering a four-year nightmare (telegraph.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox Trial: Verdict Imminent as Defense Delivers Final Arguments (newsfeed.time.com)
- Amanda Knox the she-devil or the innocent? Foxy Knoxy’s day of judgement – Telegraph.co.uk (news.google.com)
- Italian appeal court clears Amanda Knox of murder (theprovince.com)
- The Amanda Knox mystery: ‘She-Devil’ or ‘Innocent Abroad’? (windsorstar.com)
- Amanda Knox: ‘I didn’t kill, I didn’t rape, I’m innocent’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox trial closes, but doubt over Italian prosecution, media’s role remain (csmonitor.com)
- Amanda Knox a ‘satanic, diabolic, she-devil,’ lawyer tells appeal court (news.nationalpost.com)
- A timeline of the Amanda Knox case (cbsnews.com)
- Amanda Knox cleared of murdering Meredith Kercher (mirror.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox verdict: American Amanda Knox acquitted in roommate’s murder (colonel6.com)
- Amanda Knox cleared of sex game murder (heraldsun.com.au)
- Amanda Knox ‘has given barman nightmares’ after falsely accusing him of murdering British student Meredith Kercher (mirror.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox’s plane to U.S. ‘ready’ (thesun.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox trial: A timeline of key events (csmonitor.com)
- Amanda Knox Found Not Guilty, Gets To Go Home! (practikel.com)
- Amanda Knox tells Italian court: “I did not kill, I did not rape, I did not steal” (mirror.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox appeal verdict: ‘I didn’t commit Meredith Kercher’s murder’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Amanda Knox: Feminist Icon (seattleweekly.com)
- Amanda Knox is a media star: British press (theprovince.com)
- ‘Foxy Knoxy’ and the shock of a hot chick in the dock (thepunch.com.au)