Notice the word “little” in this woman’s video commentary about Asian women, and her thoughts on men. That is “objectification in action.” Diminishing the identity of a race class or group begins with diminutive terminology.
And notice how she subtly turns a discussion about robots into a discussion about sex robots that challenge her concept of intimacy.
Then, notice how, after she turns the discussion about robots into a discussion about men’s lack of intimacy ( one of the primary complaint’s that women have about men), she turns the commentary over to a man, her co-host–who then proceeds to blather as if her hand was stuck up his ass like a puppet.
This is how projection works. This is how women use men as tools to voice things that they are too insecure to say about sexuality.
Who needs a robot when you have men around who act like them–and are controlled by them–and speak the words that they are too afraid, to say?
This is how some women use men, and those women will use you, too, as a sock puppet, parading their insecurities for them, instead of being accountable for what they say and do, or conflating a false sense of morality or imperative into statements about sex.
Notice how Kasparian subtly ( the commentator, not the robot) infers that men prefer sex with inanimate objects, and in motherly concern-tones notes that it is a “problem” with men in Japan and elsewhere?
Why is it that western women are afraid of Asian women, and robots?
I mean, after all, women have been using vibrators since the fifties at least. Sex toys for women are du jour, poke, prod and click me for fun, and profitable, but for men? A whole ‘nother dialogue of shame.
I bet Ana Kasparian–if she is truly a western woman– has a drawer full of dildos, and a 10-speed vibrator–one she got from her mother for Christmas; and she snuggles with her poodle all night.
And Uygur–well, as above, a male tool.
This is where objectification begins, and projection takes its form–in the minds of women who compare, and compete for personal power. Who aren’t accountable for their own sexual impulses; and the tools who uphold them.
The white, western woman is blatantly co-opting an Asian dialogue, or subtly race baiting to minimize our insight into her own racism, and sexual anxiety. Never mind that an It begins and ends with women who compete to breed, as they market themselves to you, or compete to control men in general through sex shaming rhetoric.
The real objective of some women is control of other women’s choices, and bodies in the disguise of “all women are this and all women are that” dialogues about feminism, using male bodies as tools of conquest. The sock puppet of ‘collective women’ is actually a mask to cover in-group female anxiety over the ‘othered group’ sexuality–an attempt to own the other through dialogue.
Western women are at the very core, afraid of being outsourced, or of having to face the same fears that men have every time women’s rhetoric ‘others’ people and thins as objects.
Oh, that and maintaining the western woman’s right to parade in SlutWalks, and buy bigger, better, sweat-shop made vibrators. Imagine, comparing yourself to a robot…says a lot for where these women are at in their heads.
- Western Women Afraid of Robots, and the Out-sourcing of Sex. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Asian Women with White Men Suck? (diaspora.chinasmack.com)
- Women are rejecting marriage in Asia. The social implications are serious… (economist.com)
- ‘Sexlessness’ wrecks marriages, threatens nation’s future (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- A young scientist’s work is never done (writingwrongs.wordpress.com)
- Perky Booty (calistyle214.wordpress.com)
- Asian women dancing (markinthecity.wordpress.com)
- Asian Mail Order Brides Looking For Single Men in the West (personalsunitedstates.wordpress.com)
- Daisy Lowe – in awe of Lara Stone’s boobies (heatworld.com)
- Minority populations often face increased risk of breast cancer (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- 5 Most Beautiful Asian Women (mademan.com)
- Asian Persuasion: Black Celebrities You Didn’t Know Were Black And Asian (hiphopwired.com)
- How To Avoid Harassing Asian American Women [Video] (jezebel.com)
- Twin Cities ‘SlutWalk’ Protests Sexual Violence Against Women (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Recovering the Feminine (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- A Feminist Martial Artist’s Perspective on Women’s Self-defense in Nairobi, Kenya (slgoshinjutsu.com)
- Fill the World’s Sick and Starving Vaginas With Hope, Before it’s Too Late! (pornalysis.wordpress.com)