But isn’t it a bit early for Halloween? Oh, that’s right: Modern feminism is really clown feminism anyways. And EVERY day is Halloween for a clown!! Yaaaayyyy, time to play dress up, says Mommy Dearest…
We really need your help.
We have $1,742 in donations right now, and that means we have paid the permit for the Park Board. YES!
We have an additional invoice of $402 for the rentals for the road barriers for the Walk. The total is $2,137. We are only $395 away from paying for the Walk. So close, we can hardly stand it!!
Slutwalk’s started when a Toronto police officer said that the way women dress contributes to their chances of being sexually assaulted. The rationale goes: “If you don’t dress like a slut, your chances of being victimized or raped goes down.”
Why, that kicked off a worldwide movement for women to be able to dress any way they want ever, all the time! A war against the word SLUT!!
While the girls and the gays were getting all frothed up at the bad policeman’s use of words, an actual victim of Toronto’s police violence, Dorian Barton, a photographer, was fighting through the actual system for his right to be heard after the police broke his shoulder in a vicious assault–because he was taking pictures of actual police brutality.
And police are killing, maiming, mauling and defaming people everywhere, without a peep out of the PeePee panderers–but the Sluts could care less–too busy getting gussied up; buying fishnets and painting their faces and painting signs with ‘bad werdz’ like “SLUTT” on them–and parading around as the clowns of civil rights, rather than activists for change.
Clown feminism at it’s best–all costume, no substance, and always a diversion from the real show.
OH! the fun that can be had by walking around with the breeze blowing between your thighs, or your mangina’s! No need to worry about those man-pigs whjen you are on the same team!
Or you will you be too busy hanging out with these other Minneapolis sluts, feeding the poor ( in which case you are absolved of having to read any further vitriol, here)
The net cause –the goal–of the Slutwalkers? Reclaiming the word SLUT–or so they tell us. But if I were Joseph Goebbels? I couldn’t possibly dream up a better job of covering up real issues of police violence, and actual police brutality, any better than women’s groups, and women’s clown feminism causes actually do.
They work so hard to subvert true protest and dissent in their war against words, that the net effect is civil rights have taken the biggest hit in the history of America on the watch of feminism, than they ever did during the civil rights era.
It’s almost as if they work together–Toronto police were busy covering-up and actual case of gross violence–police brutality, and clown feminism was running diversionary tactics away from actual brutality.
We already know that women everywhere, much less in Minnesota are coming in ever greater numbers, and Slutwalks are just the right showcase for that phenomenon. After all, Nordic and European-descended mothers have a historic pattern of empowering their daughters, as per the paradigm discussed in this post here. [supporting evidence here, and here as well.]
Naughty Nurses, stripper pole clowns,dirty doctors, and stinkie Little Nemo over here:
Lizzy Brice says “Somewhere along the way we seem to have gotten confused. Author and columnist Ariel Levy puts it likes this in her 2006 book Female Chauvinist Pigs: Women and the Rise of Raunch Culture: “Only thirty years (my lifetime) ago, our mothers were “burning their bras” and picketing Playboy, and suddenly we were getting implants and wearing the bunny logo as supposed symbols of our liberation.”
And, women in Minneapolis are maddeningly, overwhelmingly and historically white as well, so it is the natural place for this sort of organizing.
It is also overwhelmingly gay, in every sense of the word, so SlutWalks are a crucial way for the LGBT and feminist movements to continue to subvert the real issue of police brutality. After all, Sluts can set their own prices in such an economy–and theiy’re way better to look at!
But ACTUAL police brutality? More icky dead men on death row?? Killing the mentally ill???
- An Open Letter From Black Women to the Slutwalk (feministphilosophers.wordpress.com)
- SlutWalk in Chicago (dmitryev.wordpress.com)
- SlutWalk fashion show to raise money, awareness (knoxnews.com)
- SlutWalk walks the talk (sfgate.com)
- India shows its support for ‘SlutWalk’ protests (independent.co.uk)
- Hundreds march in New Delhi’s ‘SlutWalk’ (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Sharpen your sluttee design skills (osocio.org)
- Will SlutWalks Change the Meaning of the Word ‘Slut’? (time.com)
- ‘SlutWalk’ debuts in South Africa (msnbc.msn.com)
- The Non-Irony of Slutwalks (cathicarolblog.wordpress.com)
- SlutWalk Hits South Africa, Where Rape Is National Crisis (huffingtonpost.com)
- SlutWalk San Francisco Is Coming This Weekend (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- New York Times Wags Finger At SlutWalk For Being Too Slutty (thegloss.com)
- Why I Participated in SlutWalk D.C. (blog-aauw.org)
- ‘SlutWalk’ comes to South Africa, where rape is seen as a national crisis (theglobeandmail.com)
- Her Dress Is Not A “Yes” (rainbowuniversitynetwork.wordpress.com)
- Inspiring White Females to action: rationalization abjection* and separatist feminist cowardice. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Sluts Are Asking the Right Question about Rape (firedoglake.com)
- Wanna see my PeePee? My Political Privilege, silly… (pornalysis.wordpress.com)