UPDATE: The United Nations and Libyan Rebels summarily executed Muammar Gaddafi October 20th, 2011, after he was in their custody. He was the longest serving U.S. and Europeasn “partner-dictator” in history, ruling Libya and it’s oil fields for 42 years. END.
Human Rights Watch has uncovered hundreds of letters in the Libyan foreign ministry proving the Gaddafi government directly aided the extraordinary rendition program carried out by the CIA and the MI6 in Britain after the 9/11 attacks. The documents expose how the CIA rendered suspects to Libyan authorities knowing they would be tortured.” More here…
Dictator good if dictator help CIA torture ‘bad men’. Dictator bad if dictator threatens to tell. Good men torture, bad men tell. Got it.I am a feminist now–I understand the pardaigms of power over the human body.
So naturally, we bomb his country, and cover-up all evidence of United States war crimes that were perpetrated there, and talk about how evil patriarchy did it all. Have you noticed how every dictator that collaborates with the CIA and America’s dirty war crimes, ends up dead after we invade his country?Control the body, control the narrative.
To the victors go the hidden war crimes.
Men might just need some cultural, or erotic capital to combat being turned into the war pornography that the powerful jerk off to, and swap over the Langley servers. But one thing for sure: war kills mangles and tortures male bodies.
Gnu-feminism 101: Down with Patriarchy! Up with CIA exploitation of the third world! [following Gloria Steinem and Henry Kissingers model of feminism]
Or, like this ass fungus internet troll Raging Bee says about American foreign policy of installing and assassinating dictators “It’s way more complex.”
Yeah–torture, and violations of International treaties, and international law are complex and exceptional when YOU, or your country do it, but a simple matter of rendering “justice” when the other guys do it.
And I am no longer buying in to the paradigm of this mis-use of state power.
No, Hitler’s not dead : he is alive and well in America–I hear he became a DNA sample and donated himself to the CIA; or he’s been cloned as Dick Cheney’s stoney heart…or is he actually Henry Kissinger...or Hillary Clinton?!
War crimes trials? That’s for the little guys who mess with the big diamond brokers to deal with, not U.S.
And Holocausts? Who cares about those, as long as they happen to othered people, a few thousand here, a few hundred thousand there?
Those tricky murderous spooks always keep us guessing! But one thing is certain: United States Foreign policy has taken on a distinct flavor of illegal and unconscionable covert activity that destroys evidence of war crimes, and is against the law.
And that hurts every body.
- Nuremburg Revisited and Revised: The Legitimation of Torture in the United States (jonathanturley.org)
- We can’t shrug off these claims of torture in Libya | Clare Algar (guardian.co.uk)
- CIA, MI6 helped Gaddafi persecute dissidents. (thetruthiswhere.wordpress.com)
- “MI6 and the CIA knew absolutely how much torture was taking place. They knew that these people would…” (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- CIA, MI6 helped Gaddafi on dissidents (nunosaqueferreira.wordpress.com)
- British/US links to Gaddafi defended – ABC Online (news.google.com)
- Libya: British intelligence ‘did nothing to stop dissident being tortured’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Gaddafi can’t be left in Libya, says international criminal court (guardian.co.uk)
- Scores to settle (bbc.co.uk)
- The Case of Abdel Hakim Belhdji – Where the Truth May Lie (billpeddie.wordpress.com)
- Ex-MI5 chief’s Gaddafi regime rendition fears (guardian.co.uk)
- Analysis: What should justice for Gaddafi look like? (huffingtonpost.com)
- ‘Waterboarding worked’ says former MI5 head (telegraph.co.uk)
- Libyan Rebels Claim To Find Evidence That CIA Helped Capture Libyan Dissidents and Used Regime For Renditions and Torture (jonathanturley.org)
- CIA worked with Libya in terror suspect renditions, documents show (guardian.co.uk)
- Libya: September 7 as it happened (telegraph.co.uk)
- Libyan papers show UK worked with Gaddafi in rendition operation (guardian.co.uk)
- British ambassador refuses to apologise to tortured Libyan rebel (telegraph.co.uk)
- Libya:ICC wants Interpol to blacklist Gaddafi (laaska.wordpress.com)
- Torture never right – ex-MI5 head (bbc.co.uk)
- Gaddafi’s Imprint on Global Politics and World History (crooksandliars.com)