This critical paper by Susanne Dodillet and Petra Ostergren is a bedrock of critical analysis of the hypocrisy of gender feminist reality constructs, gate keeping, and selective truth telling, and an analysis of the sloppy science of sex-negative fauxminists. This and a host of other discrepancies in truth telling have sex positive feminists taking note of the drives of sex negative, gender feminist assaults against women’s rights.
Gender feminists are actively engaged in “marketing to women”, and women’s rights, while having a net effect of leveraging, and then actually “marketing women” or in the least, selling them to power and power structures, circumventing women’s rights, and choices and womens abilities to define themselves:
The study further emphasizes the discrepancy between gender and radical feminist interpretations of the data, which negates( renders negative) the reality that ACTUAL sex workers face. Academics, politicians, and social gatekeepers who make their living from talking about sex workers, or those claiming moral high ground by falsely claiming–and ironically paternalistically/ maternalistically* claiming that they speak for all women do not accurately or honestly represent the anecdotal facts of the sex workers experiences or the views of society at large. Notice the prominence of a “marketing strategy” below:
Most notably, the research that gender feminists used to lobby for the law, and to circumscribe other women’s bodies was flawed, non-factual, sloppy, and typical of a trend in feminist literature, science, and statistical evidence creation.
Others have noted in the critique of the law that its foundation was marked by deception, and current work was looking at the typical and egregious gender feminist biases and-
Equity feminists and other social critics are not alone in noticing the “herding effect**” of gender feminist involvement in the rhetoric of choice, with a direct and linear goal of “controlling the sex supply***.” Nor are women, sex workers, and ordinary observers alone in noticing that the net effect of such two-faced laws and the studies that are funded in their name is to benefit a few at the expense of many.
More insidiously, this particular crop of ‘feminists’ have a stated goal of harm reduction, but flagrantly cause harm, according to the Swedish social work model of harm reduction strategies in social work:
The Swedish Model of prostitution is a dismal failure because gender feminists seek to gain exclusive access to the courts, the laws, and women’s bodies by falsely, and harmfully manipulating data, selectively promoting sex for sale, and effectively, and detrimentally, limiting sex workers rights and sexual choices.
Or, in other words, they sure are re a bunch of phoney dicks, chasing the skirts of women and children in Sweden.
*Microsoft spell checker recognizes paternalistically as a word, but DOES NOT recognize maternalistically as a word! In the interests of fairness, spell checker also does not recognize the word “phoney”.
**Herding effect is when bulls, or cows cordon off a section of does/cows/ewes/females for selective breeding or dominance displays.
*** Sex Supply as defined by Donna Hughes, and others who seek to cordon off the herd.
- Women, Raping Women with “the Law.” Sweden’s Sex Negative Feminism hurts Women and Children (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- The importance of falsehood, betrayal, and dis-loyalty in modern feminist narrative and narratology (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- I’ve been struggling with the word “Feminist” lately. I should specify: I’m an Equity Feminist. (jewmanist.com)
- How You Can Fund America’s First Sex Workers’ Rights Billboard (socyberty.com)
- Sex Trafficking Statistics Gone Wild!! (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Dudes Abide (chicagoreader.com)
- 10 Fascinating Sub-movements Within Feminism (onlinecertificateprograms.org)
- ‘Because sex workers shouldn’t have to be dead to be on film’ (thefword.org.uk)
- Why did the white, liberal, feminist professor cross the road when a woman was in his path? (pornalysis.wordpress.com)