“Vibrated in the wrong place” Is there a right and wrong anymore, anyways?
Should we keep kids off of Youtube? Or should we encourage “cell phone awareness,” especially as pertains to the vibrate function? Option B is to let your unoccupied daughter explore for herself, with the help of her girl-friendy friends and her internet FBI BF/GF? If you ask me, they are both potentially equally creepy.
And isn’t there a good kids book to read somewhere that isn’t about Harry Potter and his vibrating broom? Oh, the good ol’ days of the Hardy boys, and Nancy Drew games…
- Graduation from Hogwarts: the end of Harry Potter and my adolescence (katjevanloon.com)
- Harry Potter Earns $1 Billion, Justin Timberlake’s New Movie Trailer, and More! (news.instyle.com)
- Are You A Victim Of Phantom Vibration Syndrome? (fastcompany.com)
- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 crashes all-time film top 10! (heatworld.com)
- ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2’ Becomes Highest Grossing ‘Potter’ Flick (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- Harry Potter’s Quidditch Is the Real Deal (fitsugar.com)
- Finally Voldemort Dead : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Review (kozar.wordpress.com)
- HARRY POTTER Characters get a Disney Animated Makeover (geektyrant.com)