Andrea Dworkin‘s Fiction 101: “Lie, for effect.”
UPDATE: As predicted, DSK was found innocent and absolved of any wrong doing in this matter, and currently, Naffisatou Diallo is ‘seeking a confrontation’ to avoid being deported, and to vindicate her untenable position.
I am trying to track down this odd obscure detail about Andrea Dworkin, which is probably going to be harder than explaining why the wage gap between men and women is either a clever falsehood, or a mis-representation of women’s choices.
And even harder than trying to explain why hiding the identity of Dominique Strauss-Kahn‘s rape-accuser, Nafisatou Diallo, is the western version of ‘putting a veil on women.’
Here is Naffisatou Diallo below– false rape accuser, and drug money courier. Her false accusation against Dominique Strauss Kahn could throw the French presidential election.
But back to obscure facts for a minute. It seems that John Preston, gay activist, author, and founder of the now-defunct Gay House, Inc. in Minneapolis, remembers Andrea Dworkin being in Minneapolis sometime in 1971.
She claimed she was in Amsterdam at the time as a “battered wife.”
I haven’t the time or the resources to track down everything that feminists claim as truth, and I have learned the hard way that truth to them is not factual, or even ascertainable by standard methodology. Truth is monolithic, not individual, and collective, not personal, so collective lies become truths, and personal truth becomes a lie.
Such is the case in the genesis of Dworkin’s work Mercy, which I will address below. Mercy is also a great part of Dworkin’s belief in lying as an imperative to creating new truths, which is not necessarily ignoble when old truth constructions don’t work anymore but it IS dubious and non-factual nonetheless.
Nor do I want to waste too much time on tracking down one attention getting manipulation of facts, or conflations of statistics after another, like the latest inflation of statistics, or sketchy evidence on sex trafficking by the now soundly debunked Schapiro Group.
But I have a hunch I can find some data about this one claim. After all, Gay House was right up the block from one of my homes.
I am seeking the data because I have a theory that modern feminism is a co-option of womens voices, and a product of CIA social engineering. Sounds all hoolie boolie, huh?
But not so hoolie boolie when you think about a few things:
1) it is now well known that Gloria Steinem was a CIA operative—so much so that Betty Friedan questioned CIA involvement in the women’s movement, and
2) Dworkin herself was a curiously mobile, though rather penniless individual who crossed borders, and crossed gender identities so fluidly: not bad for an uneducated girl, until you take into account her affiliation with Steinem[…]; and
3) modern feminism is so deeply allied with the subversion of domestic discourse, and allied with police power that falsehoods are widely circulated as truths—subjectivity has overcome objectivity in truth telling, so much so that the latest ‘study’ of the exploitation of teen prostitutes need only base its assertions on “lookism,” rather than hard data, or what the rest of us know as “facts”.
And then, when you realize that the false rape ideology that drives them, and is popping up all over the media [Assange, DSK , etc.] became a memetic device around the same time that Steinem was sleeping with the CIA chief, and also running around with Henry Kissinger, the great war chief who brought us the severed ears fingers and hands of Viet Nam, and the sawed off feet of Guatemalan Indians some years later.
Together, they devised perhaps the most clever plan ever of capitalist imperial conquest; and devised one of the best smokescreens against truth in history–next to the bible, of course.
Here, have a look yourself: the word rape is a very popular adword, and a cash cow for bloggers.
But the weight of just one lie can wear you out, and make you feel like nothing is worth it—that life itself is not worth living if lies are the vehicle to truth, or as truth is more commonly known in feminist circles, consensus, monolithic, collective female consensus. And that version of truth is even heavier with the agency of the state behind its telling.
Even so, I am trying to lift Andrea off of my shoulders, and get to the bottom of a simple fact.
- Inspiring White Females to action: rationalization abjection* and separatist feminist cowardice. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- When Reason fails: Emotion takes its place; either that, or hysterical discussions (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Radical Feminism: Changing the Frame (radicalhub.wordpress.com)
- SlutWalk Raises Awareness of the Need for Therapists, not Cops (fightthepolice.wordpress.com)
- Steinem Goes Off Her Meds; Sarah, Trig and the Secret Life of Self-Aborting Bears (intolerantfox.wordpress.com)
- Becoming a wife in the post-feminist age. (metalandiron.com)
- Rapeflation in Action.The mechanics of false rape accusations. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- Little White Girls, Red Riding Hood, and flawed white feminist narratology. (pornalysis.wordpress.com)
- With Dim Lights: On Feminism and Virtue (tigerbeatdown.com)
- On “Positivity” and Radfem Blogging (radicalhub.wordpress.com)
- Why Are Young Women So Afraid To Call Themselves Feminists? (thegloss.com)
- Honey Money: The Power of Erotic Capital by Catherine Hakim: review (telegraph.co.uk)