What?? The evul turrorist’s are employing the same techniques that Americans have historically used to propagandize children, the even more evul cartoon??
Sounds all to familiar. Here is a Disney cartoon about Americas war machine.
OOoops. I meant to say Nazi Germanies war machine, which, like America, sought to attach itself to children’s minds, a sort of mental molestation.
In war porn, and violence provoking rhetoric, the evil “other” needs to be controlled, marginalized, and dehumanized. Here in America it is second nature to not question the propaganda that is aimed at children ( and adults via Family Guy, etc.), and Americans are known to not think it through when it comes to the affect that is created in their conscious minds by propaganda.
Cartoons begin the ‘un-thinking’ process which leads to war being accepted as normal; us versus them.
Hopefully Al Qaida will create a cartoon about the effects of depleted uranium on children–but I doubt it, because the minute I hear about new media in under-developed countries, or old media being applied to new audiences, I smell a rat–or a Mouse.
- Militants plan al-Qaida cartoon for kids (msnbc.msn.com)
- Al-Qaeda Plans Cartoon to Inspire Future Terrorists (newsfeed.time.com)
- Al-Qaeda Plans Cartoon to Inspire Future Terrorists – TIME (news.google.com)
- Al-Qaida plans cartoon recruiting film for kids (thegreatone22.wordpress.com)
- Al-Qaeda Plans Cartoon to Inspire Future Terrorists (queerlandia.com)
- Ayed al-Shabwany, Senior Al Qaeda Leader, Reportedly Killed In Yemen (huffingtonpost.com)
- Al-Qaida plans cartoon recruiting film for kids (sfgate.com)